CSU's Online MBA program welcomes bright minds from around the world to learn together in one inspirational space. The online MBA offers a comprehensive curriculum that brings the on-campus classroom environment to working professionals via online learning and streaming video. It is designed for maximum flexibility allowing you to maintain your career while obtaining a graduate degree.
The online Master of Business Administration plan of study ensures that you have an understanding of specific concepts before progressing in the program.
Benefits of earning your MBA online from CSU:
- Learn in a challenging academic program guided by distinguished faculty and leading practitioners.
- Work on projects and assignments with fellow students who are experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds.
- Immediately apply relevant knowledge, concepts and analytical tools to on-the-job decisions.
- Complete the degree in as few as 21 months up to five years depending on your schedule at work and home.
- Earn a degree accredited by the AACSB International, the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business.
Professionals from these recognized businesses and organizations have graduated from the online MBA program (partial list):
- Advanced Energy
- Federal Research
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- EnCana Oil and Gas
- Ernest and Julio Gallo Winery
- Navigant Consulting
- And many, many more...
Financial Times ranks CSU No. 15 in the world
CSU's Online Professional MBA placed No. 15 in the world on the Financial Times 2018 Best Online MBA Programs Ranking. A few key findings include:
- CSU's Online MBA ranks No. 1 in Colorado, No. 12 in the United States, and No. 15 in the world.
- Of the top 20 programs ranked, CSU had the 10th highest salary, with the average alumnus salary three years after graduation at $135,542, and an average salary increase of 30% among graduates.
- The Online MBA was No. 7 in "value for money" which is calculated using alumni's salary compared to tuition and other costs.
- The program also ranked No. 7 in percent of women faculty, and No. 9 in percent of women students.
- CSU's online MBA program is the only program noted from Colorado.