- Biomedical Engineering (Online)
Learn about cutting-edge technologies from faculty on the forefront of biomedical research.
- Civil Engineering (Online)
Develop the skills to tackle evolving water concerns and other infrastructure issues.
- Computer Engineering (Online)
Focus on computer system design and exploration, architecture of mobile and warehouse scale computers, network programming, internet protocols, and more.
- Electrical Engineering (Online)
Learn how to employ electronic theory and materials practices to research, design, develop, and test electronic systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- Engineering Management (Online)
Blend advanced learning in engineering with management concepts.
- Mechanical Engineering (Distance)
Focus in industrial engineering and operations research or materials engineering.
- Systems Engineering (Online)
Learn innovative ways to overcome engineering issues at a systems level.