Accessing Online Noncredit Courses in Canvas
Once your payment is received and your registration is processed, you'll receive a noncredit Canvas user name and password via email. Credit students registering for noncredit online courses will also receive a noncredit Canvas user name and password— you may not use your eID to access your online noncredit courses.
Logging in to Canvas
To access your noncredit course in Canvas:
- Go to CSU Canvas and select "Noncredit Login."
- Enter your noncredit Canvas user name in the "User name" field.
- Enter your Noncredit Canvas password in the "Password" field.
- Click "Log in" to continue.
- A list of the courses you are enrolled in will be displayed. Enter any course by clicking on its title.
Courses are not available in Canvas until the first day of class. Open entry courses are available immediately. Get better acquainted with Canvas by checking out Canvas student resources.
If you have forgotten your Canvas user name, it is listed in your student profile when you log in to your CSU Online account. If you continue to have problems logging in, contact email@example.com.