With a Master of Applied Organizational/Industrial Psychology, you will find outstanding employment prospects in fields such as:
- Human resources and personnel selection
- Compensation, benefits, and job analysis
- Training and training evaluation
- Organizational development
- Succession planning and leadership development
- Instructional coordination
- Research and academia
The job market in this field is strong. Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that the field of industrial/organizational psychology has growing demand and offers well-paid opportunities.
Industrial/organizational psychologists do not require licensure to practice allowing you to immediately utilize your knowledge after obtaining your MAIOP degree.