This online soft skills training program from Goodwill Industries of Denver helps you develop the general professional skills and "people skills" that employers value most.
Take as many courses as you like. You have the option to sign up for the full program (the Mastery Badge), register for a group of courses related to a certain topic area (a Quest Badge), or take individual courses (a Trek Badge). When you successfully complete the courses for which you register, you earn digital badges that you can add to your resume, portfolio, and social media profiles to show employers what you have learned and what you can offer them.
Classes are self-paced, and require little to no interaction with the instructor. You can register for courses any time, and should be able to complete each course in one week. However, you will be given six months from the last date of registration so you can study at your own pace.
Mastery Badge (full program)
BSBB 1000 – Goodwill Industries of Denver's Essential Soft Skills for Employment (Mastery Badge) | $421
The Mastery Badge includes all courses in the program. Receive the best value by registering for the full program all at once.
Quest Badges include groups of courses bundled together for a discounted price. These badges help you specialize in specific topic areas.
– Build Your Professional Portfolio (Quest Badge) | $252
- BSBB 1002 – Strengths, Weaknesses, and Skills Development (Trek badge)
- BSBB 1003 – Values and Ethics (Trek badge)
- BSBB 1004 – Communication (Trek badge)
- BSBB 1005 – Teamwork (Trek badge)
– Attitude, Stress, Conflict, and You (Quest Badge) | $189
- BSBB 1011 – Positive and Professional Attitude (Trek badge)
- BSBB 1012 – Stress Management (Trek badge)
- BSBB 1013 – Conflict Resolution Basics (Trek badge)
Trek Badges (individual courses)
Pick individual badges based on your interests and needs. Each individual Trek Badge earned will apply toward a Quest Badge, as well as the Mastery Badge.