Do you enjoy working with college students and are looking for a career where you can make an impact within their lives? Or maybe you’re a student affairs professional needing a brush up on some of the latest practices in the field? Exploring the Student Affairs in Higher Education Profession free online course is designed for both audiences.
If you've ever considered what it might be like to work in areas such as admissions, campus recreation, enrollment services, Fraternity and Sorority Life, University Housing, or other student affairs departments, take this risk-free opportunity to:
- Learn about the field of Student Affairs
- Discover guiding and foundational theories
- Practice networking on your own campuses with professional organizations and even current staff members
- Obtain strategies for a successful search when it comes to finding a job or graduate program
- Investigate future trends within the field of Student Affairs
- Understand the role Student Affairs plays in student success
- Learn about the internationalization of Student Affairs/Student Services
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Dr. Bobby Kunstman
Dr. Bobby Kunstman is the Director of Student Life and Leadership, Carolina Union, at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He earned his B.S. In Interdisciplinary Studies of Social Sciences at Florida State University, his Master of Leadership and Ethics Development from North Central College, and he has completed his Ph.D. in the Higher Education and Student Affairs Leadership program at the University of Northern Colorado.