A bachelor's degree is required to register for these adult learning courses.
Note: EDAE 620 and EDAE 624 are prerequisites and must be completed before taking EDAE 639.
Complete at least three credits of elective courses.
Education: Adult Education and Training
- EDAE 629 – Program Development
- EDAE 664 – Assessment and Evaluation in Adult Education
- EDAE 668 – Cognitive Theory and Learning Transfer
- EDUC 610 – Principles of Supervision and Evaluation (Instructor approval needed prior to registering)
- EDUC 651 – Multicultural and Special Populations
Education: Organizational Learning, Performance, and Change
- EDOD 506 – Human Resource Development
Note: Additional coursework may be required due to prerequisites and may be subject to instructor approval. This certificate may have courses in common with other graduate certificates. A student may earn more than one certificate, but a given course may be counted only in one certificate.
Adult learning courses are also part of the online adult education and training master's degree. The credits completed as part of this certificate program can be applied toward the degree after formal admission per University transfer policies. However, successful completion of the courses does not guarantee admission to the degree program.