Frequently Asked Questions

Planned Leave (Undergraduate)

You may request Planned Leave to take a one-time, one-semester leave from the University for any regular fall or spring semester. Planned Leave allows you to maintain enrollment eligibility without having to pursue the full readmission process. You must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student for at least one semester prior to requesting Planned Leave. Meet with your academic advisor to your remaining degree requirements before you request Planned Leave.

How to Request Planned Leave

  • Log in to RAMweb
  • Click "Menu"
  • Click "Planned Leave" under the Registration heading
  • Follow the prompts to complete your request

Learn more about the process, eligibility, and the deadline to request Planned Leave on the Registrar's Office website.