Main Navigation
Apply Now Request Info


Student Resources

Continuous Registration (Graduate)

Per Graduate School policy, you must be continuously enrolled in your degree program every fall and spring semester as well as during the semester you plan to complete your degree, which includes summer semester. To remain continuously enrolled, you may register for any graduate credit-bearing course or you must register for Continuous Registration (CR).

How to Register for Continuous Registration

  • Log in to RAMweb
  • Click "Menu" and select "Registration" under the “Registration” heading
  • Review policy details and click “Continue to Registration (New)”
  • Click “Register for Classes”
  • Select the appropriate term and click “Continue”
  • Enter "CR" in the Subject field, select “Continuous Registration-CR,” and click “Search”
  • Click “Add” next to section 001 of the Continuous Registration course
  • Click "Submit" to register for CR

If you do not register for at least one credit or for Continuous Registration, you will need to apply for readmission in your next semester of enrollment. You will be assessed a fee for each semester you register for Continuous Registration.

Learn more about Continuous Registration on the Graduate School website.