All of the courses in this ski area management graduate certificate program are delivered online. You will learn about fundamental concepts and methods within a ski area context through:
- Multimedia tools, including video interviews with industry professionals
- Short lecture modules that are concept specific
- Case studies highlighting current developments and challenges faced by the industry
- Assignments that apply course material to real-world scenarios, to give you practical experience
- Interactive discussions with other students through online forums
"The Ski Area Management program definitely provides a unique advantage to students who are looking to enter into the industry, just because it provides that holistic view of the business. Graduates will come out, not only with some deep expertise or concentration or passion, but in addition they'll have a great understanding of the overall workings of the industry and resorts."
CSU Faculty (past Executive Vice-President, Vail Resorts)