The GUEST Program (Granting University Enrollment for a Specific Term) allows you to register for on-campus Colorado State University courses as a non-admitted student.
You can register for online courses as a non-admitted student without utilizing the GUEST program. Enrolling through the GUEST program is only necessary when registering for on-campus courses as a non-admitted student.
GUEST students are able to register for on-campus credit courses as well as other on-campus CSU classes on a space-available basis. This registration process is offered through the Office of Admissions.
GUEST Program Highlights
- Students can register for up to six credits during the fall or spring academic term.
- Courses are open on a space-available basis to non-admitted students.
- Processing fees and academic transcripts are not required.
- All courses are officially transcripted and are reflected on a student's permanent Colorado State University academic record.
- Career and academic advising is offered.
- GUEST students are eligible for all campus activities and services included in the payment of student fees (special events, student services, computer lab facilities, etc.).
The GUEST Program can help you:
- Investigate a degree program, a second degree, or graduate school.
- Complete prerequisites for admission to undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- Improve your GPA in preparation for readmission.
- Improve work skills or change careers.
- Take advantage of employee study and professional development benefits.
Visit the GUEST Admissions webpage for more information about the GUEST program.
Applications, registration, and admissions counseling:
Office of Admissions
Center for Advising and Student Achievement (CASA)
202 Aylesworth Hall NE
Tuition rates, student fees, and address changes:
Enrollment and Academic Records
100 Centennial Hall
Residency for tuition classification purposes:
Student Financial Services