Colorado State University OnlinePlus has more than 45 years of experience delivering online and distance education. We support the University's land-grant mission of expanding access to education. We provide students who cannot or choose not to come to campus opportunities to connect with Colorado State's renowned faculty, research, and academic curricula. Through CSU OnlinePlus, more than 10,000 students each year gain a world-class education that can be balanced with their professional and personal commitments.
Whether you're just starting down your career advancement path and are in need of a graduate program, or you are looking to finish your bachelorâ??s degree, OnlinePlus features a comprehensive range of online graduate degrees and online undergraduate degree programs, as well as industry-focused certificates and online undergraduate courses.
As an OnlinePlus student, you can expect the same quality education from expert faculty, carrying the same esteemed Colorado State reputation as on-campus students receive. In fact, all of our degrees are regionally-accredited CSU degrees, which is why our graduates receive a CSU diploma that is indistinguishable from one earned by their students who attend classes on campus.
In today's market, it's more important than ever to stay current, building and adapting your industry knowledge to reflect change on a regular basis. With CSU OnlinePlus, you get the academic excellence, convenience, value, and innovation that you need to gain a competitive edge, without the restrictions of time and place.
CSU OnlinePlus is a division of the Office of Engagement, which strengthens CSUâ??s ability to achieve excellence in the areas of teaching and learning, retention and graduation, admissions and access, and engagement and service and assists communities through engagement, scientific discovery, and regional research.
Who We Are
Find out more about who we are and what we do in this CSU OnlinePlus Overview Infographic.
Why CSU OnlinePlus?
- Commitment: Colorado State University is a land-grant institution, a Carnegie Research University (Very High Research Activity), and a Carnegie Engaged University in Curricular Engagement & Outreach and Partnerships.
- Resources: CSU OnlinePlus students receive many of the same benefits that on-campus students do, such as a free email address and library access. The University Library's collection of e-journals, e-books, databases, and other electronic materials expands daily and can be quickly delivered to students electronically.
- Convenience: Students can take courses before being officially admitted into a degree program — an opportunity to make sure it fits your needs before you fully commit. Most noncredit, undergraduate, and graduate certificates can also be completed without being admitted to the University.
- Credibility: Transcripts, records, and diplomas for CSU OnlinePlus students are identical to those for on-campus students. No indication of course delivery method or location is made, so your degree comes with Colorado State's esteemed reputation.
- Accreditation: Colorado State University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and is a member of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (NCASC). Because CSU OnlinePlus is CSU, all programs offered through the program are accredited as well.
- Integrity: Colorado State University is one of fewer than 120 institutions to be named as a Carnegie Community Engagement University.
- Excellence: In 2011, U.S. News and World Report listed Colorado State in the top tier of public and private doctoral universities, ranking the university 60th among public universities.
- Fiscal Responsibility: CSU OnlinePlus is self-funded which means that our programs are not subsidized by the State of Colorado. The majority of our revenue in 2010 (79%) was returned to campus partners, directly supporting academic instruction, course delivery, CSU operations, and the success of our students.