CSU Online adheres to the Colorado State University privacy statement and is committed to the privacy of our students and website visitors. CSU Online does not share your information or email address with third parties.
This information highlights what we collect, why we collect it, and your choices for limiting information captured.
Personal information and technologies
- We collect information supplied by you for various purposes, such as for class registration, sending a catalog by request, correspondence, or marketing subscriptions.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our website and gather website usage statistics.
- To determine how students and visitors are using our website, so we can improve it and better tailor it to your needs.
- To support you as a student at Colorado State University.
- To measure and improve our usage of online advertising.
- We do not share your email address or personally-identifiable information with third parties.
This website uses Google Analytics to gather website usage statistics that help us analyze how visitors use the site. This anonymous information about visitor usage and behavior is used in aggregate form to help us improve our site.
You can disable Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Remarketing with Google Analytics
This website uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and the Google Display Network together to serve relevant ads to you on other websites after you've visited our website. This practice is known as remarketing and is a tool that Google offers to businesses. We, along with third-party vendors, Google and DoubleClick, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving advertising like this from Google, you can manage these settings by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. You can also choose to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
- You can disable Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
- You can opt out of receiving advertising from Google by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
- If you have opted in to receive marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the "Update your email subscriptions" link provided in each email.