Accessing Your Online Noncredit Courses in RamCT
Once you've confirmed your registration for a noncredit course offered via RamCT, you'll receive a Noncredit RamCT Login ID (username) and password via email. These are unique identifiers assigned to you. Use them to access your noncredit courses. Credit students registering for noncredit online courses will also receive a Noncredit RamCT Login ID — you may not use your eID to access your online noncredit courses.
It may take up to two hours for our systems to enable access to your RamCT courses. You will receive a confirmation email once this process is complete.
Logging in to RamCT
To access your noncredit course in RamCT:
- Go to RamCT.
- Enter your Noncredit RamCT Login ID in the "Username" field.
- Enter your Noncredit RamCT password in the "Password" field.
- Click "Log in" to continue.
- A list of the courses you are enrolled in will be displayed. Enter any course by clicking on its title.
Courses are not available in RamCT until the first day of class. Open entry courses are available immediately.
Changing Your RamCT Password
- When logged in to RamCT, in the upper right, click on the down arrow next to your username.
- Under the Settings header, click "Personal Information".
- Under Personal Information, select "Change Password."
- Complete the Change Password form and click Submit to change your password.
Resetting Your RamCT Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your RamCT password in My Account. Below your Noncredit RamCT Login ID located in the Personal Information area of My Account, there are links to reset your RamCT password. This will reset your RamCT password to be the same as your RamCT Login ID. It may take up to one hour for the change to take effect.
I don't see my course.
Your online noncredit course becomes available in RamCT the first day of the course, so you will not see it in your course list until then. All open entry courses are available immediately, however.
I can't log in, why?
Follow the instructions above for resetting your password. Your RamCT login information — emailed to you after your registration is confirmed — is required to log into RamCT. Your CSU OnlinePlus website account email address and password will NOT work. If you continue to have problems logging in with your Noncredit RamCT Login ID, contact email@example.com.