RamCT Blackboard is CSU's chosen online learning platform used to conduct all online credit courses and most online noncredit courses. RamCT is the University's name for our online learning system.
The Blackboard Mobile Learn App is now available for your mobile devices. With this app, you can browse your courses, participate in discussions, check grades, and view class recordings for some courses.
To use the app:
- Download the free Blackboard Mobile Learn app from your mobile device's app store.
- Start the app and search for Colorado State University.
- Log in with your eID (credit students) or noncredit RamCT login ID (noncredit students).
- Go to Courses and select a class.
Minimum Computer Requirements
Access to RamCT/RamCT Blackboard requires a personal computer with the following software/capabilities:
- Operating system - Windows 7, Vista, or XP; or MacOSX 10.5 or higher (Leopard or Snow Leopard)
- High-speed internet connection - cable, DSL, or wireless
- Compatible web browser
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Firefox 3.6 or higher
- Safari 3.2 or higher
- Google Chrome
- Java 6
RamCT Blackboard Orientation
New to RamCT Blackboard? To learn more about assignments, assessments, messaging, collaboration, and more within RamCT Blackboard, check out the RamCT Blackboard Orientation Course.