The most effective leaders invest time developing the knowledge, strategies, and empathy required to bring out the best in others. Start building your organizational leadership skills to achieve lasting success by enrolling in this specialized graduate certificate from CSU’s College of Business.
Your path to becoming a more capable leader
As a student in this nine-credit program, you will explore and analyze common challenges that business leaders face in almost every industry. You will also learn how to design, implement, and scale lasting solutions to meet those challenges.
Capable leaders must have the ability to assess organizational challenges and develop comprehensive strategies informed by both people and systems. Through applied experiences and projects, this certificate will teach you how to lead in a changing environment. Topics of study include:
- How to build and lead exceptional teams
- How to strategically manage human capital
- Proven negotiation and communication tactics
- International business fundamentals
Option to pursue your master’s degree
All credits earned apply toward the College of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) program after formal admission per University transfer policies. Successful completion of the courses or certificate does not guarantee admission to the degree program.
The Colorado State University College of Business offers special tuition benefits for the following:
- Colorado residents are eligible for a 5% tuition benefit.
- Active military, honorably discharged veterans, military spouses, and military dependents are eligible for a 15% tuition benefit.
- Corporate partners may qualify for 10% off the cost of tuition. Reach out to CSU’s admissions team to learn if your company offers a corporate partner tuition benefit.
- Alumni of CSU Fort Collins are eligible for a 15% tuition benefit.