This flexible, online graduate certificate offers eight-week accelerated courses that were designed with close input from tourism industry managers and operators. Learn to:
- Make strategic management decisions.
- Assess the impact of policy on tourism.
- Improve managerial and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communicate professionally and effectively.
- Critically examine the future of the industry.
The Graduate Certificate in Adventure Tourism requires the completion of six courses.
Up to three courses from this program may be applied to our online Master of Tourism Management degree, including NRRT 655 and any other two adventure tourism courses.
You must be admitted to this program for the certificate to appear on your official University transcript.
Each course is offered in an eight-week format. Some classes will be offered in the first eight weeks of a semester and others will be offered in the second eight weeks.