PHR/SPHR exam prep course in Denver
Prepare for your PHR and/or SPHR Certification Exam with a program that consistently achieves an 80% to 100% pass rate for its students.
As the human resource profession continues to evolve, HR professionals are taking on broader and more strategic responsibilities within their organizations. With this expanded role, it is critical that professionals stay up to date on core human resource principles and disciplines.
Click below to register or get notified when registration is open.
- Public recognition of professional achievement.
- An aid for career advancement.
- Increased self-confidence.
- An opportunity to distinguish yourself among other HR professionals.
- A personal challenge.
- Respect and credibility.
Who should take this course?
This SPHR/PHR certification preparation course is designed for HR professionals who want a review before taking the PHR or SPHR certification exams, have increased responsibilities and want a broad-based refresher, or are returning to the field and need an update of current practices. The program is also ideal for PHR-certified professionals seeking to upgrade their certification to SPHR.
Choose from the 7-session alternating Saturday course, or the 13-session Monday night course. Each is held at CSU's Denver Learning Center. In addition to preparation courses, you also get access to two special Study Tips and Test-Taking Strategies sessions developed and presented by instructors, Debi Chernak and Gayle Henderson, whose certification prep course experience spans 12 years and more than 1,200 students.
Click here to access the answers to frequently asked questions and more information about the certification exams.
Textbooks, online resources, and materials
Course materials are purchased separately by the student, from HRCI. Please contact Karin Bright to obtain a discount code for purchase.
This PHR/SPHR certification preparation course utilizes the HRCP Learning System, which includes the following features and benefits:
- Six module-specific workbooks that correlate with the HRCI Body of Knowledge;
- Content updates based on legislative updates and the most recent HR developments, as well as feedback from HR professionals academics, and other subject matter experts;
- Interactive discussions that focus on real-life situations faced by HR professionals;
- Pre-printed flashcards color-coded for each module;
- Online practice tests so you can test your knowledge and better prepare for the certification exams;
- Test-taking tips and other valuable study resources.