Study online for the PHR or SPHR exam
As the world of business continues to change, the field of human resource management evolves along with it. For this reason, it is critical that HR professionals stay up to date on core human resource principles, policies, and practices. This certification preparation program is designed for HR professionals who:
- Want an in-depth review before taking the PHR or SPHR certification exam
- Are already PHR-certified and plan to take the SPHR certification exam
- Have recently added responsibilities and want a broad-based refresher
- Are returning to the field and need an update on current practices
Study from home in this eight-week program while engaging in an online, instructor-led experience and interacting online with fellow classmates.
A path toward certification
If you currently work in the HR field, there are many reasons to pursue certification. PHR and SPHR certification provides:
- Specialized knowledge that can help you effectively take on a wide range of challenges
- Credentials that distinguish you among other HR professionals
- An aid for career advancement
Although it’s certainly possible to study on your own and pass the certification exam, there are several advantages to completing a preparation course first. This program utilizes the HRCP Learning System, which includes the following features and benefits:
- Five module-specific workbooks that correlate with the HRCI Body of Knowledge
- Content updates based on the most recent HR developments, as well as feedback from HR professionals and subject matter experts
- Interactive discussions that focus on real-life situations faced by HR professionals
- Test-taking tips and other valuable study resources
Be sure to view the frequently asked questions page for more information about the certification exams.
About the Denver Learning Center Program
Colorado State University offers SPHR/PHR certification preparation programs both online and in-person at the Denver Learning Center. If you currently live in Colorado and prefer face-to-face learning, consider enrolling in the Denver-based program.