Students who successfully complete this Trek Badge will be able to:
- Describe planting of red raspberries.
- Describe pruning of fall-bearing raspberries and summer-bearing raspberries.
- Describe trellising systems for raspberries.
- Describe general care of raspberries.
- Describe trellising and pruning of trailing, erect, and semi-erect type blackberries
- Describe planting and renewal of June-bearing strawberry cultivars.
- Describe planting and renewal of fall bearing and day neutral strawberry cultivars.
- Describe general care of strawberries.
- Describe trellising and pruning of grapes in single curtain system (include first spring, second spring, third spring, and forth spring and beyond.)
Students receive access to the course for six-months from the time of registration to complete the course. The time frames listed on the courses are recommended times of completion.
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Textbooks and Materials
- The Science of Gardening
Not available at the CSU Bookstore