Students who successfully complete the Diagnostic Process Trek Badge, will be able to:
- Describe concepts of Plant Health Care, PHC, (IPM as it applies to landscape management)
- Outline the lifecycle of trees and describe how tree needs change with stages in the lifecycle
- List steps in the diagnostic process
- Using the diagnostic process, diagnose routine insect and disease problems of trees
- Using the diagnostic process, diagnose root/soil issues of landscape trees.
Students receive access to the course for six-months from the time of registration to complete the course. The time frames listed on the courses are recommended times of completion.
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Textbooks and Materials
- The Science of Gardening
Not available at the CSU Bookstore