Students who complete this Quest Badge will be able to:
- Describe issues around Colorado's (western) water situation and Western Water Rights.
- Describe design criteria for efficient landscape irrigation
- Describe maintenance criteria for efficient landscape irrigation
- Perform a lawn irrigation check-up
- Set a controller for efficient landscape irrigation
Students receive access to the course for six-months from the time of registration to complete the course. The time frames listed on the courses are recommended times of completion.
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Textbook and Materials
- The Science of Gardening
Not available at the CSU Bookstore