This program requires the completion of 10 credits.
You must be admitted to this program for the certificate to appear on your official University transcript.
Please note that this certificate does not lead into the Master of Applied Statistics program.
Note: These courses do not transfer into the Master of Applied Statistics program.
- STAT 511A – Design and Data Analysis for Researchers I: R Software (4 cr.)
STAT 511B – Design and Data Analysis for Researchers I: SAS Software (4 cr.)*
Select at least 6 credits from the following:
- STAT 512 – Design and Data Analysis for Researchers II (4 cr.)
- CIS 575 – Applied Data Mining and Analytics in Business (3 cr.)
- CIVE/STAT 547 – Statistics for Environmental Monitoring (3 cr.)
- STAR courses 500-549 (2 cr.)
- ANEQ 565 – Interpreting Animal Science Research (3 cr.)*
- BZ 578/MIP 578 – Genetics of Natural Populations (4 cr.)*
- CIVE 622 – Risk Analysis of Water/Environmental Systems (3 cr.)*
- ERHS 535 – R Programming for Research (3 cr.)*
- NR 512 – Spatial Statistical Modeling-Natural Resources (3 cr.)*
*Not currently available online
Note: Additional coursework may be required due to prerequisites.