This online master’s in agriculture gives you the knowledge and skills necessary to operate an agricultural business efficiently and sustainably without sacrificing profits.
Online integrated resource management master’s from CSU
CSU's online master’s in agriculture is a multi-disciplined program, blending animal science, business, range science, ecology, wildlife, policy, and human resources. This fusion of topics allows you to understand how agricultural resource systems work together in a comprehensive way, and how to apply them in an agricultural management setting.
One of the only programs of its kind in the nation, this master’s degree caters to those with full-time jobs and busy schedules. Some unique attributes of this degree are:
- Students interact and network with others across the country as well as some international locations.
- Advisors help students design plans of study that emphasize immediate career applicability.
- Online education allows working professionals to obtain a degree without putting their careers on hold.
The business of agriculture
Today's agricultural managers are challenged to manage their land, animal, and natural resources in ways that ensure long-term profitability and sustainability of farms, ranches, and rural communities. Integrated resource management is a concept within agricultural production that examines economic and environmental variables with an orientation toward more sustainable production.
A focus on sustainable agriculture
Students learn to be active problem solvers focused on long-term resource sustainability solutions for the agricultural industry, with a focus on creating specific solutions to unique problems agriculture businesses may face.
Agriculture research and leadership
Reflecting Colorado State University’s land-grant heritage, research expertise, and leadership in agricultural and sustainability education, this program is offered by the Western Center for Integrated Resource Management (WCIRM) and is supported by the:
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- Warner College of Natural Resources
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- School of Global Environmental Sustainability (SoGES)