Sustainability presents the business opportunity of a generation. This course prepares students to build a business case for sustainability and introduces the different strategies, tactics and tools used to implement sustainability at a profit.
- Basic Drivers of Change
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Whole Systems Thinking
- The History, Frameworks, and Growth of the Field of Sustainability
- Sustainability Implementation Tools - Operations
- Clean Tech Case Study
- Sustainability Implementation Tools - External Stakeholders and Supply Chain
- Sustainability Implementation Tools - Communications and Messaging
This course has an online component delivered through RamCT.
This course can be applied towards:
Military, veterans, federal, and state employees must contact the MBA Advisors to receive the tuition reduction code prior to registering. Students must be admitted to the MBA Program to receive this discount. Reduction of tuition will be given only if you provide the appropriate code at the time of enrollment. Call (800) 491-4622 ext. 4 or email MBAadvisor@business.colostate.edu for assistance.
Textbook and Materials
Required course material and textbooks are posted in RamCT MBA Information Exchange approximately six weeks prior to the beginning of classes. For questions regarding access to RamCT contact MBA Support at (800) 491-4522 x 5 or email@example.com.