Expand your career potential and prepare for strategic leadership roles with this distinctive online business certificate program. Designed for working professionals, this program allows you to earn college credit while maintaining your full-time job responsibilities.
- Gain knowledge, skills, and critical thinking to provide greater value to your company.
- Grow revenues, streamline costs, and enhance productivity.
- Broaden your experience and perspective.
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Learn concepts you can use immediately for the challenges you face in the business world.
In this series of five courses, you will gain a strong foundation in fundamental business practices, including accounting, finance, legal and ethical issues, management, and marketing. Case studies are used to broaden you perspectives and experiences, and give you real-world knowledge that can be applied immediately on the job.
The curriculum emphasizes practical skills that businesses demand from today's management professionals. A total of five courses (15 credits total) is required to complete the Core Business Competencies Certificate.
Admission to the University is not required to earn the Certificate of Completion in Core Business Competencies. You can register for any course in the certificate program as long as you meet the course prerequisites. Prior CSU coursework can be applied toward this certificate, though transfer courses are not accepted.