Impact of the modern world in indigenous peoples' relationship to their environments and natural resources.
This course can be applied towards:
Textbook and Materials
Textbooks and materials can be purchased at the CSU Bookstore unless otherwise indicated.
- Dispossessing the Wilderness: Indian Removal and the Making of the National Parks (1999)
Spence, Mark David
- Dreaming of Sheep in Navajo Country (2009)
- Indigenous Peoples and the Collaborative Stewardship of Nature (2011)
Ross, A., Sherman, K.P., Snodgrass, J.G., Delcore, H.D., and Sherman, R.
- The Ecological Indian (1999)
Krech III, Shepard
- Wisdom Sits in Places: Landscape and Language Among the Western Apache (1996)
Basso, Keith H.
Additional documents and selected book chapters will be used for supplemental information and posted on Canvas.