Master's Degree Programs
These programs are designed for those who've already obtained a bachelor's degree and are seeking their master's degree in a variety of educational settings and content areas.
- Early Childhood Teacher Licensure and Master of Education - Educational Leadership, Renewal, and Change (M.Ed.) (Post Bachelor's Students Only) (Face-to-Face)
Prepare for a career as a teacher with our teacher licensure and master's degree in early childhood education program.
- Natural Sciences Education (Online)
Discover how this master's degree for science teachers will expand your instructional skills and knowledge in biology, chemistry, physics, and environmental science.
- Secondary Education Teacher Licensure and master of Education - Educational Leadership, Renewal, and Change (M.Ed.) (Post Bachelor's Students Only) (Face-to-Face)
If you have already earned an undergraduate degree in a specific content area, the secondary teacher licensure program will prepare you for the classroom and to earn teacher licensure.
- English Education (M.A.) (Face-to-Face)
In this program, you gain both theoretical and practical knowledge to be qualified to teach English.
- TEFL/TESL (M.A.) (English as a Second Language) (Face-to-Face)
The Master's program in TEFL/TESL provides graduates with practical, theoretical, and critical knowledge of methods for teaching English in various social and academic setting.
- Kodály Music Education Master of Music (M.M.) - Music Education Specialization (Post Bachelor Students Only) (Face-to-Face)
The CSU Department of Music, Theater and Dance offers a Master of Music in Music Education for music educators. Within this program, you'll also earn a national Kodály teaching certification to help you strengthen your school, and school district, music program.