As a student in CSU’s online psychology bachelor’s program, you receive the same education, learn from the same faculty, and earn the same regionally accredited degree as students on campus. Additionally, you can expect:
- A Degree That Gives You Professional Options: Our program sits at the intersection of the arts and sciences, blending training in communication and critical thinking with scientific methodology. This gives you knowledge that applies to a wide variety of fields, and also prepares you to pursue an advanced degree if you choose.
- An Applied Learning Experience: Deepen your understanding of how science impacts human behavior by participating in lecture-labs, in which you apply scientific methods to solve complex problems in creative ways.
- Instruction from Expert Faculty: Study with faculty who incorporate their current research in their courses. Learn from the experts about the latest advances in areas like: the brain’s empathetic system, and the correlation between sensation and perception.
- A Quality Learning Experience: With an average class size of 21 students, this program gives you the opportunity to interact closely with your instructors and your peers.
- A Customizable Curriculum: With the choice of six lecture-lab courses in a range of psychological subject areas, this program allows you to choose courses that best suit your educational and professional goals.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.