As a student in CSU’s online organizational learning, performance, and change master’s program, you will receive a degree from a regionally accredited, renowned research institution while taking courses at times and locations that fit your busy life. Additionally, you can expect a program that offers:
- An Interdisciplinary Approach: We deliver course content focused on a combination of sociological, systems, psychological, and economic approaches to performance improvement strategies.
- Training to Enact Change: Our faculty teach a systematic approach to examining individual, group, and process segments within organizations, allowing you to produce highly relevant, customizable, and long-term change solutions for organizations.
- Practical Application Experience: Throughout your course of study, you will apply what you are learning to an actual organization, and initiate practical solutions for a real-world environment.
- Expert Instructors: Our faculty, known for both their research and industry expertise, teach to their specialties and share their wealth of experience in the online classroom.
- Faculty-Student Engagement: Our program provides opportunities for frequent and meaningful one-on-one interactions with faculty through a variety of mediums, including: video chat, online discussions, and email.
- A Cohesive Learning Community: Participate with classmates from a wide variety of industries across the globe, and gain a more diverse perspective and extended professional network.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.