Organizational Learning, Performance, and Change (OLPC)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance, and Change Specialization
Why Choose CSU?
As a student in CSU’s organizational learning, performance, and change Ph.D. program, you will receive a degree from a regionally accredited, renowned research institution while taking courses at times and locations that fit your busy life. Additionally, you can expect a program that offers:
- Scholar-Practitioner Training: Our focus is on developing students into high-level scholars and industry experts by ensuring research is grounded in ongoing professional practice.
- Expert Instruction: Renowned faculty, known both for their research and industry practice, teach to their specialties in the areas of scenario planning and systems leadership.
- Practical Experience: Apply what you learn in the program to your workplace, and initiate practical solutions while receiving faculty support.
- Convenience: Our program combines bi-weekly Saturday meetings held in downtown Denver with supplementary online coursework designed to allow you to maintain your already busy schedule.
- An Interdisciplinary Approach: We deliver course content focused on systems, psychological, and economic approaches to performance improvement strategies.
- Tools to Enact Change: Faculty teach a systematic approach to examining individual, group, and process segments within organizations, allowing you to produce highly relevant, customizable, and long-term change solutions.
- A Cohort Model: The same group of students goes through the program together, offering a cohesive support structure and built-in professional network.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.
Learn about the minimum admission requirements, the application process, and the materials you'll need to take the next step toward achieving your educational and career goals.
Join the community
Become a part of the Colorado State University Online network through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube. Find valuable insight into online education on our blog.
Select one of the options below: