As a student in CSU’s organizational learning, performance, and change Ph.D. program, you will receive a degree from a regionally accredited, renowned research institution while taking courses at times and locations that fit your busy life. Additionally, you can expect a program that offers:
- Scholar-Practitioner Training: Our focus is on developing students into high-level scholars and industry experts by ensuring research is grounded in ongoing professional practice.
- Expert Instruction: Renowned faculty, known both for their research and industry practice, teach to their specialties in the areas of scenario planning and systems leadership.
- Practical Experience: Apply what you learn in the program to your workplace, and initiate practical solutions while receiving faculty support.
- Convenience: Our program combines bi-weekly Saturday meetings held in downtown Denver with supplementary online coursework designed to allow you to maintain your already busy schedule.
- An Interdisciplinary Approach: We deliver course content focused on systems, psychological, and economic approaches to performance improvement strategies.
- Tools to Enact Change: Faculty teach a systematic approach to examining individual, group, and process segments within organizations, allowing you to produce highly relevant, customizable, and long-term change solutions.
- A Cohort Model: The same group of students goes through the program together, offering a cohesive support structure and built-in professional network.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.