CSU's online MBA program welcomes bright minds from around the world to learn together in one inspirational space.
Offered by the College of Business, this online MBA offers a comprehensive curriculum that brings the on-campus classroom environment to working professionals via online learning and streaming video, allowing you to maintain your career while obtaining a graduate degree. The program offers the best of leading-edge business research from faculty with real-world experiences through industry partnerships and business speakers.
This 42-credit online MBA provides a strong foundation in business fundamentals from accounting to marketing, and expands learning to the in-demand skills employers want most in today’s professionals: innovation, financial, leadership, data analytics, and using business to create a better world.
Three ways to study
The College of Business at CSU delivers the MBA program through three methods: in-person (Evening MBA), real-time remote (Mosaic MBA), and online (Online MBA). While the delivery methods differ to provide students with choices most suited to their lifestyle, the courses are taught by the same faculty as those learning on campus in Fort Collins. All MBA students graduate with the same degree and with the skills and frameworks needed to advance their career or break into a new field.
Marketing data analytics specialization option
If you're interested in driving data-based market decisions, explore the marketing data analytics specialization. Along with gaining core MBA skills, you'll learn to apply the fundamental, analytic concepts and methods used to draw insights out of datasets, and how to communicate their significance using the industry's foremost tools.
Why earn your MBA online from CSU’s College of Business?
- Learn from the same faculty teaching on-campus. Not all online MBAs are created equal and with CSU’s College of Business Online MBA, you’ll not only learn from the same faculty that teach our on-campus degree, but also receive classroom support from our instructional coordinators as if you were a student on campus.
- Extend your credentials with a certificate. Specialize your MBA with one of 12 graduate certificates ranging from organizational leadership to marketing management and cybersecurity.
- Receive support from start to finish. Throughout your Online MBA, you will have access to our in-house academic advisors, classroom support professionals, and the College’s dedicated Career Management Center to make the most of your experience. We know just because you’re online doesn’t mean you should be earning your degree without support and guidance.
- Collaborate and build your professional network. Work on projects and assignments with fellow students who are experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds.
- Pace your degree with your lifestyle. Complete the degree in as few as 21 months or up to five years, depending on your schedule at work and home.
- Learn today and implement tomorrow. No need to wait until you graduate to apply what you learn. Our students are able to start using what they learn within the first month of classes to make better on-the-job decisions.
- Earn a reputable degree from the leader in distance education. CSU’s College of Business has provided remote learning MBAs for nearly 50 years and is consistently a top-ranked national and worldwide Online MBA. Our cutting-edge classroom capture system delivers high-quality class videos to you within 24 hours of the live class.
Learn in a world-renowned program
This online MBA is known nationally and globally for its industry leadership. Based on feedback from students, alumni and employers, the Online MBA has earned the following honors:
- No. 1 in Colorado for five years in a row - U.S. News & World Report 2022
- No. 9 nationwide - QS Quacquarelli Symonds 2021
- No. 11 worldwide for class profile – QS Quacquarelli Symonds 2022
- No. 16 worldwide for employability - QS Quacquarelli Symonds 2022
- No. 23 worldwide - QS Quacquarelli Symonds 2021
- No. 26 worldwide for class experience - QS Quacquarelli Symonds 2022
- Our program is AACSB-accredited, a feat accomplished by less than 5 percent of business schools worldwide.