As a student in CSU’s online applied industrial/organizational psychology master’s program, you have the flexibility of taking courses at times and locations that fit your life. Additionally, you can expect:
- An Active Learning Experience: This hands-on program is structured around active learning. Through real-world projects and applied research, this program's practical approach will help refine your skills as an internal or external consultant.
- A Curriculum Developed by Expert Faculty: Take coursework developed by faculty whose wealth of knowledge and experience in topics such as assessment centers, performance appraisal instruments, corporate culture and climate, workforce diversity, employee engagement and retention, and more, transfers directly into the curriculum.
- Training in an Industry with Opportunity: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, careers in i/o psychology are growing in both demand and well-paid opportunities. The industrial/organizational psychology master’s at CSU was built by industry experts and prepares you to meet this demand with coursework designed to build the skills valued in the profession.
- Tools to Enact Change: Help create a quality workplace environment by utilizing research and data analysis to enhance your ability to understand workplace behavior, recruit and retain quality employees, improve efficiency, and make an impact in your organization.
- Preparation in Data-Driven Decision-Making: Our core curriculum is grounded in quantitative analysis coursework to prepare you to conduct research and analyze data that drives meaningful and lasting change in organizations.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.