As a student in CSU's online horticulture bachelor's program, you receive the same education, learn from the same faculty, and earn the same regionally accredited degree as students on campus. Additionally, you can expect:
- A Strong Foundation in Science: This degree is science-focused, giving you knowledge to not only cultivate and manage plants, but to deeply understand plant biology and physiology, and effectively investigate and solve problems.
- Practical Business Training: Many careers in horticulture involve sales, management, and finance, and this program helps you build your skills in these areas through courses with an agricultural focus.
- A Program Born from a Rich History: CSU is well known for its horticulture programs, which date back to the 1920s. This long-standing history has led to the attainment of highly qualified faculty, and strong relationships with industry and academic societies. These close ties keep faculty, and the curriculum they design, finely tuned to the topics and techniques most relevant to industry today.
- A Quality Learning Experience: With an average class size of 21 students, this program gives you the opportunity to interact closely with your instructors and your peers.
- Convenience and Flexibility: The online format allows you to earn your degree from a reputable research university while maintaining a busy work schedule and personal life.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.