As a student in CSU's online Master Extension Education program, you will receive the same education, learn from the same faculty, and earn the same regionally accredited degree as students on campus. Additionally, you can expect:
- A Program with a Strong Legacy: The master's in extension education is offered by CSU's College of Agricultural Sciences, an academic entity that has thrived since the University's founding in 1870. The College has produced, and continues to produce, leaders capable of solving local and global challenges in agriculture.
- Instruction from Expert Faculty: Learn from instructors and faculty with a wealth of research and industry knowledge in the fields of agriculture, education, and cooperative extension.
- An Individualized Plan of Study: Design a plan of study, with the support of your advisor, that tailors coursework to your desired career path and personal interests.
- A Broad Application: Courses teach analytical thinking skills that help you apply what you learn to a broad range of circumstances.
- An Internship Opportunity: Work with extension personnel on campus and in the field to gain practical experience. Faculty also help connect students with extension educators in states outside of Colorado.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.