As a student in CSU’s online dietetics master’s program, you receive a degree from a regionally accredited, renowned research institution while taking courses at times and locations that fit your busy life. Additionally, you can expect:
- A Program Designed for Current Registered Dietitians: Our master's degree in dietetics is designed to meet the specific needs of those who are already Registered Dietitians working in the field.
- Education that Helps You Help Others: Promote health and disease management through food and nutrition programs and make a difference in the lives of others by advancing your level of practice as a Registered Dietitian.
- An Inter-Institutional Graduate Program: Our online master's in dietetics degree is offered through a partnership of 20 public universities known as the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA). Benefit from the collaboration of eight of those universities by having access to expert faculty and curriculum from each institution while earning your degree from CSU.
- Career Enhancement Opportunities: Extend your educational background beyond an undergraduate degree to take advantage of better job prospects and the opportunity to pursue a doctoral degree upon completion.
- Advanced Communication Skills: Learn how to communicate effectively and efficiently with a wide range of people across a variety of settings and situations. Whether speaking with a client or supervisor, our program prepares you with the knowledge and deductive reasoning skills to address individual concerns in a sensitive manner.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.