- A final, official transcript reflecting graduation is required of all applicants. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed will be considered official.
- If a record is not in English, a certified literal English translation must accompany the transcript.
- High school or secondary school reports are not required for students who have completed an undergraduate degree and wish to pursue a second bachelor's degree.
- Faxed transcripts are not accepted.
Official test scores
Colorado State University requires that proficiency in English language be demonstrated either by the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic tests prior to admission. Please submit one of the official scores from the list below. Tests must be taken within two years prior to admission and submitted directly from the Educational Testing Service (select institution code: 4075).
- The minimum TOEFL score for admission without condition is 550 (paper-based), or 80 (internet-based).
- The minimum IELTS score for admission without condition is 6.5.
- The minimum PTE Academic score for admission without condition is 58.
In general, all applicants from countries in which English is not the official language, and who do not have an undergraduate degree from a country in which the official language is English (Canada, U.K., Australia, USA, New Zealand, etc.), must submit one of the official test scores from the list above.