As a student in CSU’s online civil engineering master’s program, you receive the same education, learn from the same faculty, and earn the same regionally accredited degree as students on campus. Additionally, you can expect:
- Training to Meet Growing Industry Demand: Global population growth has increased demand for the development and maintenance of sustainable infrastructure to address water-related issues. We equip you to meet this demand by teaching concepts like water control and measurement, hydrology, environmental monitoring, GIS, and infrastructure management.
- Preparation to Solve Industry Problems: Our program teaches you about the most recent industry research, so you will be well-prepared to tackle infrastructure-related issues and changing water concerns. You’ll learn how to leverage engineering concepts and computer technology to create a more sustainable infrastructure for generations to come.
- A Water-Focused Curriculum: CSU is a global leader in water resource planning and management, and one of the few institutions offering an online graduate degree in civil engineering with a water resources engineering focus.
- Two Degree Options: You may choose to pursue a Master of Engineering or Master of Science. Both are offered through CSU’s Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and have a focus in water resources.
- Instruction from Expert Faculty: Learn from faculty with a wealth of knowledge and experience in hydrology, water resources, infrastructure and utility management, and environmental statistics.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.