Interactions with the faculty depend on the specific course, but in general you will have access to instructors during their office hours, via email exchange, and through discussion board postings. You will collaborate on projects and exchange ideas with fellow classmates with the same tools.
The program is delivered entirely online; on-campus attendance is not required. Courses can be accessed online at any time so you can study at the time that best fits your schedule. For this online program you can expect a similar workload to a traditional on-campus program. You will spend approximately 9—12 hours per week preparing for each three-hour course. This will vary depending on your learning and studying style. This time would be spent on activities such as:
- Downloading and reviewing lecture notes
- Completing assigned and optional readings
- Communicating with instructors and students via chat rooms, threaded discussions, and email
- Completing individual or group projects
- Studying for and completing exams
- Writing course related papers