As a student in CSU’s online adult education and training master’s program, you receive the same education, learn from the same faculty, and earn the same regionally accredited degree as students on campus. Additionally, you can expect:
- Individualized Faculty-Student Engagement: Our program provides opportunities for frequent and meaningful one-on-one interactions with faculty through a variety of mediums. Faculty treat each student as a unique individual with a personalized learning style, exploring professional backgrounds and identifying educational goals -- tailoring their teaching methods to help each student succeed.
- An Applied Learning Experience: Take what you learn in the online classroom, apply it to your own work environment, and bring your reflections back to share with classmates. This gives you a chance to test newly learned theories to discover which works best for you and your particular group of learners.
- A Well-Rounded Education: Prepare yourself with the knowledge of both broad and specialized aspects of adult education, allowing you to pick the strategy which best fits your current teaching situation to help every learner succeed. Our core curriculum provides the foundational pieces necessary to facilitate adult learning, while elective courses highlight faculty specializations and equip you with a variety of theories applicable to many teaching settings.
- A Diverse Learning Community: Participate with classmates from a wide variety of fields and backgrounds. Be a part of a cohesive environment, learn valuable techniques from your peers, and discover alternative ways to facilitate learning while exploring new fields to which you can apply your own practice.
- An Optional Hands-On Learning Experience: Complete an experiential week-long summer course at our Foothills campus at Pingree Park in Northern Colorado. This optional experience provides you with the opportunity to apply what you learn in the online classroom to a real-world scenario.
Learn more about CSU's rankings and accolades.