Take your career to the next level while you gain the confidence to succeed in the ever-changing world of education. This program is primarily designed to serve subject matter experts in any field that facilitates adult learning activities, preparing you to take on planning and instructional responsibilities in areas such as:
- Adult basic education
- Career and technical education
- Community college and university instruction
- Community development
- Corporate and business training
- ESL instruction and tutoring
- Experiential education
- Military training
- Public service
- Student and instructional services
Who Should Earn This Degree
This program is designed for working professionals wishing to facilitate adult learning activities, including:
- Instructors and program developers in proprietary schools, business and industry training departments, and community colleges.
- Consultants interested in planning, implementing, and evaluating adult education programs.
- Career-changers and entrepreneurs who seek an applied degree that is valued in the competitive adult training arena.
- Students preparing for a Ph.D. program.