Official transcript translation
Ensure official copies include a certified translation into English (only one set of transcripts is required).
Official test scores
Colorado State University requires that proficiency in English language be demonstrated either by the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic tests prior to admission. Please submit one of the official scores from the list below. Tests must be taken within two years prior to admission and submitted directly from the Educational Testing Service (select institution code: 4075).
- The minimum TOEFL score for admission without condition is 550 (paper-based), or 80 (internet-based).
- The minimum IELTS score for admission without condition is 6.5.
- The minimum PTE Academic score for admission without condition is 58.
All applicants who are citizens of countries in which English is not the official language, and who do not have an undergraduate degree from the U.S. must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores.
CSU INTO Students
Completion of INTO courses does not guarantee admission to the Adult Education and Training specialization. The faculty will make a recommendation for admission upon review of a completed application. If the faculty decide to recommend an applicant for admission, the following requirements must be met:
- Take the TOEFL or IELTS or PTE to gain regular admission to the program
Must have completed INTO courses through Level IV by the fall semester
- Must apply for spring conditional admission and have approval from their country/sponsor that they will accept conditional admission and approval to take one elective course in the program, along with INTO Level V during the spring semester.
- Pass INTO Level V and earn a 3.00 or above, and recommendation from the AET instructor to continue with the specialization core coursework in the following fall semester.