RAMweb is available to all current credit students and is your personalized access center to your student information and University services.
You may not use RAMweb to register for CSU Online courses with the exception of Continuous Registration (CR CONRG). However, you may use RAMweb to drop courses from your schedule and many other services including:
- Review your course schedule - click on the "My Weekly Schedule" or "Registration" links
- Drop courses
- Register for Continuous Registration (applies to graduate students only)
- Update your mailing and shipping addresses
- Review your student account and pay your University bill
- Manage your eBilling email addresses
- View grades and request unofficial transcripts
- View your financial aid status
- View student jobs from various employers
Log in to RAMweb
Access RAMweb and log in using your Electronic Identity (eID).
If you've forgotten your ePassword, you can reset it using the Password Recovery Tool. For additional assistance, contact us.
Alumni and Former Students
Former students can use RAMrecords to access University services. As a former student, you may request transcripts, update your addresses, review billing information, and use other student-related tools and information. RAMrecords is only available to former students whose enrollment predates the use of eIDs or whose eID has expired. You will need to create a RAMrecords ID to access these services.