Electronic Identity (eID)
If you enroll in credit courses, you must create an Electronic Identity (eID), the username (eName) and password required to access RAMweb, Canvas, and other University systems.
Create your eID
Reset Your Password
- Visit eid.colostate.edu
- Click "Change ePassword"
- Click "I forgot my ePassword"
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
CSU Email Accounts
When creating your eID, you will receive a CSU email account. This will be the primary address used for important CSU communications. Undergraduate and graduate students access email in different systems.
Using your eID, log in to Google Apps to access your @Rams account. Check your email often or review the following instructions to forward your email to a preferred account:
- Select "Settings" by clicking on the gear icon
- Select the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab
- Click the "Add a forwarding address" button
- Enter your preferred email address and confirm
- Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail" and choose your preferred option
- Click "Save Changes"
Sign in to Office 365 using your firstname.lastname@example.org and eID password.