The CSU Alumni Association offers many perks and resources for CSU alumni:
- Alumni Association membership
- Ram networks, alumni groups, and social events
- OfficeMax Discount Program
- CareerBeam Virtual Career Success Center
- Ramblin' Rams travel programs
- Lifetime CSU email address
- Official CSU license plates
- CSU Preferred Partners - including credit cards, insurance, and moving discounts
You advanced your education with CSU Online; now you probably want to advance your career. The CSU Career Center can help you find a new job or otherwise spur your professional progress.
All career services are free to alumni for one year after graduating. After that first year, you can schedule a free one-on-one session with a career counselor each year. In addition, these services are available to all alumni:
- Search for jobs and internships and post your resume on Handshake, the CSU online career service center.
- Post jobs and internships on Handshake to attract qualified CSU students and alumni.
- Ask or answer career questions through Handshake. Becoming a mentor helps CSU students gain insight and begin their professional networking.
- Attend career fairs, on-campus interviews, and career development workshops on the CSU Fort Collins campus.
- Contact a CSU career counselor for an appointment.
- Have a career counselor critique your resume and cover letter.
- Get valuable job search tips and information on the Handshake page.
Some CSU colleges and departments provide specific alumni resources. Check with the department from which you graduated to find out what services they might provide and what connections they can help you make.
Accreditation Information for Future Employers
Your current or future employers should know that a distance or online degree from CSU is the same as a traditional degree earned on campus. CSU Online programs carry the regional accreditation of Colorado State University as they use the same high-quality curriculum and respected faculty as on-campus programs.
Read Our Blog and Share Your Experience
Read our ValuED blog which offers advice to alumni about:
- Career search and job skills
- Advancing your career
- Social networking
- Current student and alumni experiences
We would love to share your experience as a CSU Online student on our blog. Email Zac McFarlane at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available for a 15-minute interview to discuss how you achieved your personal and professional goals with CSU Online.
Give a Testimonial
Alumni are the benchmark of our success, our partners in providing quality lifelong learning, and the best advertisement for Colorado State University Online's excellent programs of study.
Share your perspective on earning a degree by giving us a testimonial. These testimonials help prospective students better understand our degrees and how important it is to continue their education. Email Zac McFarlane at email@example.com with your name, degree, and testimonial — and feel free to share a photo or short video!
Reconnect with fellow alumni and your favorite faculty, and share your online and distance learning experiences with students.
Like us on Facebook »
Connect with other Colorado State University Online students and alumni, highlight your association with Colorado State University, and network with others who have similar goals and experiences. Join our LinkedIn group »
Get updates on interesting topics ranging from how to match your interests and skills with career opportunities to how to stay involved as an alumnus. Follow @ColoStateOnline »