Even if your degree isn't ultimately coming from Colorado State University, we're happy to have you as a Ram this summer.
As a visiting student taking online courses through CSU Online, you do not need to fill out a GUEST or summer application to register. Instead, follow these simple steps to get started:
- Browse courses by topic area.
- Click on the Course Number/Title to view the course details and available sections.
- Click the "Add to My Courses" button to add the item to your cart. Keep browsing until you've added all of the courses you need. You can view your selections at any time by clicking the "My Courses" link at the top of every page of our website.
- Take a moment to review your selected courses. To remove a course, simply click the "Remove" button associated with the course.
- Click the "Begin Online Registration" button at the top of the "My Courses" page when you are ready to register. You will be asked to sign in or create a new account to complete your registration.
- Complete each step of the online registration process following the provided instructions, and click "Submit Registration" to finalize your registration. We will notify you by email or mail once your registration is confirmed.
Payment is not collected at time of registration. Tuition and fees will be billed by the University and payments must be made to Colorado State University. You will receive an email notification mid-May with your account balance, and payment will be due in June.
We look forward to helping you continue toward your educational goals – amidst all your summer plans.