Never has strategy been so important in ensuring organizational success, whether that's for-profit organizations, not-for profit, or government agencies. These times of uncertainty when we have rapidly changing technology, globalization, almost unlimited access to information via the internet is really creating the situation where you need to have the skills as a leader to be able to develop and execute effective strategies.
Learn how to develop your corporate strategy when faced with uncertainty in this course that covers:
• What is strategy and how to define it
• How leaders can effectively develop and execute strategies in times of uncertainty
• What organizational agility is and how to create higher levels of organization agility
• How culture relates to strategy and the importance of understanding this critical facet
• How scenario planning can be a useful tool for perceiving the business environment
• The critical factors for the successful execution of strategies
Information about Colorado Women Learn, Empower, Advance, and Dream (LEAD):
Colorado Women LEAD is a noncredit, online program that educates and trains women, and any person who identifies as female or woman-bodied, on successful leadership skills, tactics, techniques, theories, practices, and aptitudes in order to prepare the women of Colorado and Colorado State University for new or higher level leadership roles and opportunities in the workforce and community to help drive the economic prosperity of the state and CSU.
This program enhances a woman’s leadership growth by helping the individual:
· Identify her leadership style and core strengths with a focus on how to use them as a leader
· Deepen self-awareness to understand that the work of leadership starts internally, and ripples out
· Analyze professional relationships to build support networks for personal visions and goals
· Find business solutions through improved self-development techniques
· Understand her ability to make powerful organizational change
· Explore the ROI of equity, inclusion, and diversity practices in the workplace
· Increase team leadership effectiveness
· Learn new skills in leading through change and the unexpected
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Gretchen Gagel has dedicated her life to helping individuals and organization develop and execute effective strategies. Doing so in times of uncertainty is a specific passion, as changes in the business environment are occurring at an increasingly rapid pace.