This course is offered through the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Colorado State University. You must be a member of Osher to enroll in this course.
Prominent local artists invite you to join them at their studios to share their artistic process and creations. Each week, participants will meet with an artist at his/her studio for two hours of history, demonstration, and discussions. The schedule of artists includes:
- 03/23 Painting and Sculpture, Louise Cutler
- 03/30 Sculpture, Erick Johnson
- 04/06 Fiber Arts, Wendy Franzen
- 04/13 Painting and Public Art, Lisa Cameron Russell
- 04/20 Painting and Marketing, Amelia Caruso
- 04/27 Painting, and Pottery, and Trimble Court, Diane Findley
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.