This course is offered through the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Colorado State University. You must be a member of Osher to enroll in this course.
Empower yourself to meet the challenges of being 50 and better! The first class meeting will review some of the medical, psychological, social, and financial issues that typically face that age cohort - the group that includes Osher members. During this first session, class participants will help shape the focus of the topics for the rest of this course; they are likely to include:
- the role of the physician and the patient in medical care
- how to establish a working relationship,
- the proper role of medications in healthcare,
- common psychological issues in our life stage,
- keys to social, medical, and emotional well-being for those of us age 50 and better.
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.