This course is required for both the Organizational Learning Performance and Change (OLPC) M.Ed. and the Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) M.S. degree.
OLPC Student Information:
Course Description: Directed inquiry in support of master's paper research requirement for student's degree.
Enroll in: Sections 801 or 802 for 3 credit hours unless otherwise indicated by your advisor.
SAHE Student Information:
Course Description: Research Portfolio is designed to assist you in gaining an understanding of the portfolio model and required components. In addition, the courses address requirements of the Student Affairs in Higher Education program, CSU Graduate School, and School of Education.
Students enroll in Research Portfolio four times as part of the SAHE curriculum. Contact the instructor (Paul Giberson) in order to enroll in section 800 of this course.
• Students must receive instructor approval prior to registering for EDRM 698
• EDRM 698 – Research Portfolio I (credit 1) taken during first semester in program
• EDRM 698 – Research Portfolio II (credit 2) taken after completing 15 credits
• EDRM 698 – Research Portfolio III (credit 3) taken after completing 27 credits
• EDRM 698 – Research Portfolio IV (credit 4) taken after completing 36 credits
This course can be applied toward:
Section 800 is for students admitted to the SAHE program. Please contact School of Education Graduate Programs Coordinator, Kelli Clark, at Kelli.Clark@colostate.edu for more information about registration.
Sections 801 & 802 are for students admitted to the OLPC program. Please contact Tabitha Coates at email@example.com for more information about registration.